
I have a new addiction.
I checked out the game Farmville on Facebook after seeing a repeated message about lost sheep.
I was hooked right from the get-go.
I even got James into the game, which I didn't think was possible.
Heck, we even made a whole Facebook account for our cat so she could play too. But shhhhhh don't tell anyone! They'll want to be her friend too, but she's a snob.
My only beef with the game is that for some of the larger things within the game, they want you to pay actual money.
Other than that, I give it high marks for being an excellent time-waster, especially if your spouse and your cat are in on the game too!
Ps. This picture was taken when I had recently started, and I'd wanted to put my crops in the shape of the alien symbol from District 9.
1 comments:
I have a problem with farmville addiction too and found a place that offers help!!
http://www.beatingaddiction.com/addictions/view.php/10111/(Facebook)-Farmville
this game is so addicting!!!
Post a Comment