
Today I didn't wake up as hungry.
My stomach must have shrunk.
I weighed myself and it even looked like I'd already lost weight. Well, just a wee bit.
Today I resolved to keep nibbling the cookies when I was hungry and not put off any of the cookies.
That seemed to work better.
The cookies even seemed to taste better. Still bland, but definitely an improvement.
I had a 1/4 cup of skim milk with the first cookie to make it feel breakfast-y.
I'm not so sure if I've "blown it" or not with supper, though. I had a hearty chunk of chicken (with a hearty helping of frozen peas and carrots). I was so full afterward I wondered if I'd overdone it.
Adding more calories to the mix was a glass of orange juice. I managed to spill about a 1/3rd of it, so that saved me a few calories! And yes, there ended up being about a tablespoon or so of bbq sauce.
Yesterday and today I defied the rules by having my meal closer to the middle of the day and leaving a couple cookies 'til later.
I'm writing this with about 6 hours left in my day, so I'm hoping that chicken keeps me full for a while yet. I only have 2 cookies left!
Ps. I also noticed that my cat really wanted to eat my cookie. What's in these things that attracts cats??
End of day update: I could have used 1 more cookie. No other cheating, though, besides another 1/4 cup of milk.
0 comments:
Post a Comment