I wish this strike would end.
I feel very bad for the people who can't get to Centre Island, the kids' services that are on hold, and wow - anyone who lives near a park/dump site.
I'm all for people standing up for their rights, but it's starting to look rather selfish. I highly doubt the people striking have been considering the hurt/inconvenience caused by dragging out this strike.
Don't we pay taxes for these services?
A child on the news a few days ago said it best. If the two sides are so smart, why can't they work it out?
1 comments:
You said it! Not to mention they are trying to demand more for the services they provide during a time of economic turmoil! I personally messaged a girl who was interviewed from the side of the strikers telling her to get back to work!
I found it very outrageous that they could have the audacity to strike for more at a time like this, and I hope the city did not give into their demands.
Post a Comment