Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Cookie Diet: Day 5


Ugh, what a day.
I'm really glad this diet is only for a week. I don't know if I could continue it. I feel weak most of the time and I think I'm getting more irritable.
As much as it's neat that I'm seeing strong results, I'm just tired of being hungry. Yes, the diet that is supposed to work for suppressing hunger does not live up to its claim.
Perhaps I would be less hungry if I drank liquids non-stop, but life would probably get in the way of that.
James was doing really well at being a support system for my little experiment, but he finally reached the end of his tether by asking if I wanted pizza. Dahhh!
Today I almost gave in to the temptation to have scrambled eggs and toast. In the end my only cheat was a banana and some milk.
I will say this, though. This diet is useful if you want to totally break out of your eating habits and look at things from a different perspective. And if you don't mind being hungry and you need fast results for whatever reason, this diet is simple.

0 comments:

Post a Comment